The demands on today's applications are changing. They must be securely integrated in real-time with disparate data sources. They need to exchange data with other systems on public cloud, private cloud, traditional systems and other third-party ecosystems in a world of hybrid technology. And they must be capable of running on touch devices of all shapes and sizes so that people can perform business tasks on-the-go. The way in which work gets done is changing how business applications are developed. That's where UltraVista Application Development Services can help.
UltraVista offers custom enterprise application development with a main motive of aligning your business processes, improving its efficiency and making to more cost effective. We help you overcome business challenges with custom implementations of web & mobile based solutions.
Backed by expertise from thousands of successful implementations worldwide, UltraVista works directly with customers to overcome today's challenges, combining the right technologies and skill sets. We approach enterprise application development by putting the user experience front and center. Utilizing repeatable services, based on Microsoft .NET with the Avanade Connected Architectures® for .NET (ACA.NET®), we can help you lower development costs and decrease the time-to-implementation. Our Application Managed Services give you the option of allowing Avanade to manage the applications you create using a business-centric service level agreement designed to surpass in-house service, at a lower cost.
UltraVista Application Development solutions focus on building enterprise applications which reflect the changing work environment.
- Enhance employee productivity across touch and mobile devices to support the needs of an on-the-go workforce
- Securely integrate with multiple data sources in real time to stay ahead in today's connected environment
- Maximize flexibility in deployment with deep expertise across public cloud, private cloud and traditional systems
- Emphasize a better user experience to foster employee satisfaction and productivity
Embedding Analytics into Your Application
One of the conundrums UltraVista has faced recently is: what good is data if it is locked in applications or not easily accessible? End users of software applications, whether on-premise or Software as a Service (SaaS), require business analytics to better understand their corporate and customer data. The customer demand is a great opportunity for UltraVista to allow our clients to :
- Drive incremental revenue
- Create a competitive advantage
- Increase their strategic value as a supplier
UltraVista BI Analytics Services as ideal for seamlessly embedding a full analytics offering into any application. With compelling visualizations and an open architecture, among other business analytics vendors, UltraVista provides high-quality complete solution with the fastest time to market.
An Architecture Designed for Embedding
Unlike traditional BI and analytics products, UltraVista BI Analytics solution is designed for seamless integration into packaged enterprise applications, homegrown applications and Software-as-a-Service / cloud-based applications. These capabilities include:
- Open architecture and open standards
- Web services interface for easy integration with any web application
- Re-skinnable and re-brandable web user interface
- Rich security system integration
- Extensible, pluggable and modular
- Flexible Deployment
Regardless of where is you application deployed, on on-premise or in the cloud, UltraVista's flexible deployment capabilities have you covered. Deployment options include:
- On-Premise: Integrated as part of your software installed on your customer's hardware
- Cloud: Integrate with your multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service applications – as a convenience, we provide pre-configured machine images for selected cloud services such Amazon EC2.
UltraVista Business Analytics enables applications to differentiate by providing rich and attractive data visualization capabilities including:
- Reports: Rich charting library for communicating data in visually informative and interesting ways
- Analysis: Sophisticated trend and exception visualizations, including conditional formatting, multi-charts, heat grids and geo-maps
- Dashboards: Visualization of key performance indicators and mash-up with external web service providers, including Google Maps.
Customization and Personalization
Analytics should be a natural extension of your application. UltraVista BI services are built on modern and open standards and an extensible architecture, giving an organization the freedom to do just that. Customization capabilities include the ability to:
Change the look and feel, colors, logos and background of the interface so your analytics look tailored and branded to fit your company and product
Include third party charts, graphics, and visualizations that are specific to your industry, domain or use case